Gold Jewelry News, Gold Jewelry Fashion News, Blogs, Commentary, Updates, and other information about gold jewelry, the gold industry, OroLatina, the commodity gold and other related news pertinent to Gold.
Gold Jewelry News Summary
Merchant Circle PostsRSS
OroLatina LLC, Clifton, 07013 , Internet Only 15 Jan 2011 08:58 EST
PO BOX 2002
Clifton, NJ 07013
Blog entry: OroLatina now hiring in the Miami Beach area 01 Nov 2012 03:24 EDT
OroLatina LLC is looking for college undergraduates who are fluent in two or more languages. We require they be fluent in English and at least one other language (Spanish, Mandarin and Portuguese are preferred).
Multiple Positions Open:
Every Candidate must have:
1) A 3.0 Grade Point Average or Higher (At least a B Average).
2) Be Computer Literate and VERY Web Savvy, especially with Social Networking websites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter.
3) Must have a passion to learn and be able to follow instructions.
4) Computer Science, Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism and Language Majors preferred.
5) Be a US Citizen or Legal Resident
6) Must be permitted to work for a US Company. We do NOT pay "Off The Books".
7) Have your own transportation or live close by. The Job is in the 33160 Zip Code (Sunny Isles Beach).
Please Submit your resume to Resumes@OroLatina.com and include your phone number, email address and a short introduction of yourself to us.
Executive Vice President
See our Gold Jewelry Blog at Xanga
Consumer review: Great online boutique jeweler! 15 Jan 2011 08:58 EST
Great online boutique jeweler!
"Orolatina has a tremendous selection of boutique style gold & diamond jewelry. I called them to discuss making a purchase for my wife (10 year anniversary). After looking at an array of beautiful gold jewelry styles, I purchased a diamond necklace from them (this one: http://www.orolatina.com/product/4408-0.html ). I paid 2900.00 USD. It came in a black velvet show case and appraised at a Macy's jeweler for $4400.00. After talking to their rep, I discovered that their website is an extension of an existing wholesale operation that has been in the diamond district for over 25 years. The owner's son, a technical fellow with a passion for winning customers business, built the website and partnered with his father. I will use these guys again for sure."
Maxx D., September 04, 2008 - Pompano Beach, FL